Characteristics Smart Living 300 Multicolored Mini Lights.
Units In Package
Package Size, CT
Country Of Origin
Save these instructions for use and care:
When the product is placed on a live tree, the tree should be well maintained and fresh. Do not place on live trees in which the needles are brown or break off easily. Keep the tree holder filled with water.
If the product is placed on a tree, the tree should be well secured and stable.
Before using or reusing, inspect product carefully. Discard any products that have cut, damaged or frayed wire insulation or cords, cracks in the lamp holders or enclosures, loose connections, or exposed copper wire.
When storing the product, carefully remove the product from wherever it is placed, including trees, branches or bushes, to avoid any undue strain or stress on the product conductors, connections and wires.
When not in use, store neatly in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
User servicing instructions:
To replace burned out bulbs, follow directions below.
Replace lamp with only 2.5 Volt super bright type lamp (provided with product).
1. Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
2. Pull lamp and plastic base straight out of lampholder.
1. Remove base of burned out bulb by straightening wires and gently pulling bulb out.
2. If your replacement bulb must be removed from its base, follow step 3.
1. Thread wires of replacement bulb through holes in old base with one wire in each hole.
2. After bulb is fully inserted into base, bend wires up, one on each side, like other bulbs in your set so that the wires will touch the contacts inside the sockets.
Important! If the set does not light, gently push each bulb firmly into the socket as they sometimes become loose in transit.
Safety plug with replaceable fuses:
Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
Slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
Remove fuse carefully.
Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 3 amp, 125 Volt fuse (provided with product).
Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of attachment plug or push cover closed so that all tabs latch.
Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. Contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attachment plug is damaged.
300 multicolored mini lights.
String to string for indoor and outdoor use.
Bulbs remain lit if one burns out.
Plug at both ends to string sets together.
Steady burning or flashing.
Spare bulbs included.
Total length: approx. 61.5 ft (18.75m).
Connects at both ends.
* Log in via social network or enter an email if you want us to contact you
Subscribe to new reviews
Further instructions are sent to the specified Email
Subscribe to the newsletter
Subscribe to new reviews
We may send you a notification each time a new review appears on this page. In order to subscribe, you must specify your email address and we will send you an email with a link, by clicking on which you can confirm the subscription.