Rice, Wheat Flour, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onions*, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Parsley*, Yeast, Chicken Fat, Garlic*, Chicken*, Chicken Broth*, Sugar, Turmeric (Color), Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Turmeric Extract (Color), Folic Acid, Riboflavin. *Dried.
In 2-quart microwaveable bowl, combine rice-vermicelli mix and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine. Microwave uncovered at high 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at high 1-2 more minutes or until vermicelli is golden brown. Remove and stir in 3 cups water and special seasonings. Microwave uncovered, at high 17-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed.
Less fat directions:
Follow range top or microwave directions, except substitute butter with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
Fat reduced to 3.5g from 5g per serving.
Saturated fat reduced to 0g from 1g per serving.
Trans fat reduced to 0g from 0.5g per serving.
30 calories from fat per serving.
Rice range top directions.
What you need:
1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
2 1/2 cups water.
1. In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and butter or margarine. Saute over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
2. Slowly stir in water and special seasonings; bring to a boil.
3. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
About 3 cups prepared. Enjoy!
Make it a meal.
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. Stir in broccoli florets during last 5 minutes of simmering.
2. Add cooked chicken breast, sliced into pieces once rice is fully cooked.
3. Top with shredded cheddar cheese before serving (optional).
Rice A Roni®.
The San Francisco Treat®.
Rice, vermicelli, chicken broth and herbs with other natural flavors.
33% less sodium that original Rice-A-Roni.
See back panel for sodium content.
Making homemade easy.
1, 2, 3 recipe on back.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
610mg sodium, 25% DV.