Microwave (1100 watts) cooking instructions:
1. Remove the lid and flavor packet into cup.
2. Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
3. Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
4. Microwave on medium (60% power) for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: with most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
5. Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminium foil or a plate) and let stand 6.
Minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling water instructions:
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until noodles are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/soup should be cooked to 165degrees F.
Caution: cup and food may be hot.
Please handle with care.
Dr. McDougall's® Spicy Szechuan Asian Noodles.
Made with organic noodles.
A plateful of mouth-watering Szechuan made with organic noodles awaits you with only 200 calories and 7g protein. Try enjoying it for an easy stir fry dinner as well. Add the cooked Szechuan noodles to your favorite stir fry sautéed vegetables. Stir together in the wok and enjoy a delicious, easy dinner. Goodness On-The-Go®.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining The Earth Sustaining You®.
Dr. McDougall's new book, "The Starch Solution", is available on amazon.com and at finer bookstores everywhere.
Sourced no BPA.
Sustainable Forestry Initiative, certified sourcing, www.sfiprogram.com.
Dr. McDougall's Right Foods®.
Certified organic by Q.A.I.
Dr. McDougall's® Asian Noodles Spicy Szechuan. Made with organic noodles. Add the cooked Szechuan noodles to your favorite stir fry sautéed vegetables for a delicious, easy dinner.
* Log in via social network or enter an email if you want us to contact you
Subscribe to new reviews
Further instructions are sent to the specified Email
Subscribe to the newsletter
Subscribe to new reviews
We may send you a notification each time a new review appears on this page. In order to subscribe, you must specify your email address and we will send you an email with a link, by clicking on which you can confirm the subscription.