Stove top directions:
Appliance performance varies - adjustment to cooking time may be required:
1. Slice half of a medium onion into small pieces and gently fry for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the contents of the bag and let it toast for a few minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Raise the heat to medium-high, add 1/2 cup of white wine and let it evaporate.
4. Lower the heat and add vegetable stock (about 4 cups), 1 cup at a time, stirring continuously.
5. Once the vegetable stock has been absorbed, allow risotto to sit for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Store in a cool dry place.
Ahold® World Menu Saffron Risotto.
Savory Italian rice spiced with aromatic saffron.
Made with saffron, the world's most expensive and unique spice with a one-of-kind taste.
Imported from Italy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Low fat 0.5g, 1%.
Sodium 0mg, 0%.
Total carb 34g, 11%.
We can send you a notification every time a new review published on that page. To do so, it's necessary to indicate your email address to subscribe. We'll send you an email with a special link, you'll need to click on it and confirm your subscription.