Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid); Sugar; Brown Sugar; Canola Oil Powdered Sugar; contains 2% or less of: Palm Oil; Modified Corn Starch; Dextrose; Corn Syrup; Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate); Water; Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids; Cinnamon; Distilled Monoglycerides; Corn Starch; Salt; Soybean Oil; Shortening (Palm and/or Soybean Oils with Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60); Sodium Aluminosilicate; Soy Flour; Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Mono and Diglycerides; Pectin; Artificial Color Including Red 40 and Yellow 5; Potassium Sorbate (Preservative); Citric Acid, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, Chamomile and Rosemary Extracts (Antioxidants); Polysorbate 60; Soy Lecithin.
All you need for bread:
3/4 Cup water.
3 Tbsp oil.
Quick bread & coffee cake baking instructions:
1. Set oven to 350 degrees F. Coat bottom of pan or spray with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine mix (large clear packet), water, oil and eggs in bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until mix is blended. Pour half of batter (about 11/3 cups) into prepared pan. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the swirl mix (small clear packet). Pour remaining batter over swirl mix. Spread carefully to cover. Sprinkle with remaining swirl mix. We recommend using Crisco® oil and no-stick cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F as directed or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Loosen edges with knife or metal spatula; remove from pan. For coffee cake, cool in pan.
4. Squeeze glaze packet 10 to 15 times before opening. Cut off small corner of packet. Drizzle over cooled loaf or coffee cake.
Pan size - 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake time - 45 to 55 min.
Pan Size - 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake time - 40 to 50 min.
Pan size - 8-inch square. Bake time - 30 to 40 min.
Pan size - 9-inch square. Bake time - 25 to 35 min.
All you need for muffins:
3/4 Cup milk.
1/3 Cup oil.
Muffin baking instructions:
1. Set oven to 400 degrees F for metal or glass pan. For dark coated pan, set oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
2. Combine mix (large clear packet), milk, oil and eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until mix is blended. Gently stir 3/4 of the swirl mix (small clear packet) into the batter making a swirl pattern.
3. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Add remaining swirl mix to the top of each muffin.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for metal or glass pan for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. For dark coated pan, bake at 375 degrees F. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan.
5. Squeeze glaze packet 10 to 15 times before opening. Cut off small corner of packet. Drizzle over cooled muffins.
Tip: Wrap leftovers and store in refrigerator up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.
Tip: Serve prepared quick bread or muffins with softened cream cheese or add one of the following ingredients to the prepared batter just before baking to create a great flavor combination: 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries or 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Pillsbury Quick Bread & Muffin Mix, Too! Cinnamon Swirl with Real Cinnamon.
Makes 12 muffins.
Per 1/14 package:
1g sat fat, 6% DV.
140mg sodium, 6% DV.
See nutrition facts for prepared product information.
* Log in via social network or enter an email if you want us to contact you
Subscribe to new reviews
Further instructions are sent to the specified Email
Subscribe to the newsletter
Subscribe to new reviews
We may send you a notification each time a new review appears on this page. In order to subscribe, you must specify your email address and we will send you an email with a link, by clicking on which you can confirm the subscription.