Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
The product has not been verified
Product information may be out of date

Characteristics Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT.

ItemMaster Dimensions
Length, IN 5.2
Height, IN 4.75
Width, IN 8.7
Weight, LB 0.95
special attributes
Units In Package 1
Package Type BOX
Package Size, OZ 11.16
Net Weight, OZ 11.16
Country Of Origin USA
Ingredients 4 Cheddar cheese cracker: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Corn Oil, and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, less than 1.5% - Bakers And Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Natural Flavors, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Lactose, Buttermilk, Citric Acid. 4 Cheddar cheese pretzel: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, less than 1.5% - Cheese Blend (Bakers & Cheddar, Parmesan, Romano [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color]), Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Skim Milk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate. 4 Pizzeria pretzel: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil and/or Hydrogenated Palm Oil), Whey, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Tomato, less than 1.5% - Corn Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Bakers & Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Buttermilk, Soy Lecithin, Onion, Spices, Coloring (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Garlic, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sugar, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Vinegar, Paprika Extract (Color).
Marketing Description Combos® Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs. 12 count variety pack. Made with real cheese. Get 'EM to go!™. Snack size, made with real cheese, Combos?? baked snacks, cheddar cheese* cracker *flavored filling. Snack size, made with real cheese, Combos?? baked snacks, cheddar cheese* pretzel *flavored filling. Snack size, made with real cheese, Combos?? baked snacks, pizzeria pretzel natural and artificial flavors.
Other Description Cheddar cheese cracker: What's inside...per pack. Calories 140 7% DV. Total fat 7g 11% DV. Sat. Fat 3g 15% DV. Sugars 4g *. Sodium 320mg 13% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Cheddar cheese pretzel: What's inside...per pack. Calories 130 7% DV. Total fat 5g 8% DV. Sat. Fat 3g 15% DV. Sugars 4g *. Sodium 310mg 13% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Pizzeria pretzel: What's inside...per pack. Calories 130 7% DV. Total fat 5g 8% DV. Sat. Fat 3g 15% DV. Sugars 4g *. Sodium 320mg 13% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Look for these other great tasting combinations. Pepperoni pizza cracker. Zesty salsa tortilla. Nacho cheese pretzel. Jalapeno cheddar tortilla. Trade notice. Mars chocolate North America periodically offers promotional or advertising allowances and merchandising materials to stimulate the resale of mars chocolate North America products to consumers. Such offers are designed to be practically available and usable by all retailers regardless of size or type. For complete information, contact your mars chocolate North America Representative or write to: Mars Chocolate North America Promotion Department High Street Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 USA. Please include name, address and wholesale supplier. All offers limited to the USA. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ™/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated. Nascar®. Nascar® is a registered trademark of the National Association for stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. For more fun visit www.combos.com.
Nutritions
Number Of Servings 4
Serving Size Full Txt Serv size: 1 pack (29g)
Energy 140
Total Fat, g 7
Saturated Fat, g 3
Trans Fat, g 0
Cholesterol, mg 0
Sodium, mg 320
Carbohydrates, g 19
Dietary Fiber, g 1
Sugars, g 4
Protein, g 2
Daily Percent Of Vitamin A 0
Daily Percent Of Vitamin C 0
Daily Percent Of Calcium 2
Daily Percent Of Iron 0
Reviews and questions about Combos Baked Snacks Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Pizzeria Pretzel and Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snack Size Packs- 12 CT
Log in to leave a review:
Subscribe to new reviews
Subscribe to new reviews
Further instructions are sent to the specified Email
Subscribe to the newsletter