Details for Hartz Dual Action Topical For Dogs & Puppies 61 TO 150 LBS - 3 PK.
Units In Package
Package Size, PACK
Etofenprox ... 55.0%.
Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO)* ... 10.0%.
N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264)** ... 1.0%.
Pyriproxyfen (Nylar) ... 0.5%.
Other Ingredients ... 33.50%.
Total ... 100.0%.
*(Butylcarbityl) (6-Propylpiperonyl) Ether and Related Compounds.
**MGK® 264, Insecticide Synergist.
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Important! Read entire label before each use.
For use only on dogs or puppies 12 weeks of age or older.
Do not allow your dog/puppy to ingest this product.
Do not exceed labeled dosage amount for dogs.
Do not apply more than one tube per treatment.
Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
Do not use on other animals.
Do not double-dose or apply more than one applicator to dogs heavier than 150lbs.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
2. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
3. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
4. Position the tip of the tube on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dog’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog’s back to the base of the tail.
5. Repeat every month. (Do not bathe your dog 48 hours prior to application.). Separate treated dog from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
Storage and disposal:
Pesticide storage: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
Pesticide disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container handling: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hartz® Dual Action Topical™ For Dogs & Puppies 61 TO 150 LBS.
Brown dog ticks.
Flea eggs for 30 days.
Breaks the flea life cycle.
3 Monthly treatments.
Net contents: Contains 3 tubes, each 0.220 fl oz (6.50 ml).
EPA Reg. No. 2596-168.
EPA Est. No. 2596-OH-1.
Nylar, MGK®-registered trademarks of McLaughlin Gormley King Company.
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
For more information, call our experts at 1-800-275-1414 (weekdays, 9 am - 5 pm E.S.T).
Hartz® Dual Action Topical™ For Dogs & Puppies 61 TO 150 LBS. Kills fleas, brown dog ticks, deer ticks, flea eggs for 30 days. Prevents re-infestation and breaks the flea life cycle.
We can send you a notification every time a new review published on that page. To do so, it's necessary to indicate your email address to subscribe. We'll send you an email with a special link, you'll need to click on it and confirm your subscription.