Keep frozen - do not thaw.
Cook thoroughly - see cooking instructions.
For food safety & quality follow these instructions carefully:
Microwave ovens vary - adjust cooking times as needed to reach 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer taken in several spots.
Cook thoroughly to a temperature of 165 degrees F.
Cook 1 product at a time. Promptly refrigerate and leftovers. Reheat before serving.
1. Place frozen, unopened bag this side up, laying flat in microwave.
Do not pierce bag. For microwaves with a metal rack, remove rack.
2. Microwave on high for the recommended cook time based on your microwave wattage.
During cooking, the bag will slowly inflate. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape and a whistling sound may be heard.
3. Let stand for 1-2 minutes after cooking.
Carefully handle bag at corners marked with the red ovals and remove from microwave with two hands. Hold bag over serving dish. Tear bag at notch. Pour, stir and enjoy!
Microwave cook time:
Wattage: 1200 - 1000 - 800.
Minutes: 5 - 5 1/2 - 6 1/2.
1. Empty frozen contents of bag into a 2-quart nonstick sauce pan. Add 1 tablespoon water.
2. Cook covered over medium heat for 10 to 11 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it cools. Stir well and serve.
For microwave ovens less than 800 watts please use stove top instructions.
Caution! Contents are hot. Handle with care.
Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Chef's Favorites Lightly Sauced Creamed Spinach.
Fresh frozen vegetables.
No artificial preservatives.
Per 1 1/3 cup serving:
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
310mg sodium, 13% DV.
Perfectly cooks in the bag!
Questions or comments?
888-327-9060 M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM EST.
We can send you a notification every time a new review published on that page. To do so, it's necessary to indicate your email address to subscribe. We'll send you an email with a special link, you'll need to click on it and confirm your subscription.